It is possible that your business may, at some point, need to find a genealogist to support work in your business as tracking down the right information is not always straight forward. This could be because you wish to:
- create a family tree to assist with tracing/confirming beneficiaries of a will
- create a family tree to assist with confirming entitled relatives for an estate
- confirm existing family information
- obtain a birth, marriage, death certificate?
- obtain a will or letters of administration?
- search civil registration, census or parish registers?
- search archives and local repositories?
Our flexible method of working allows us to offer a service to a variety of businesses including Solicitors, Local Authorities, and Family History Researchers that is efficient, time-saving, and cost-effective. Using Merlin Genealogy Solutions enables your staff to be free to focus on other tasks.
Most of our case studies are based on individual Clients, however, several of the scenario’s have also been applicable to our business clients. Our testimonials page provides the feedback from our clients about our services.
If you feel our services may be of use please get in touch to find out how we can help.